Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Vintage Toys, Gifts, Parties and Weddings.
The term ‘Vintage Toys, Gifts, Parties and Weddings’ or 'www.vintage-toys.co.uk' or 'www.vintage-gifts.co.uk' or 'www.vintage-parties.co.uk' or 'www.vintage-weddings.co.uk' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, whose address is NEW ADDRESS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- you are at least 18 years old
- The content of the pages of this website, including our terms and conditions, are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
ORDERING FROM US
Once you have placed an order with Vintage Toys, Gifts, Parties and Weddings, you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your order. Your order is accepted on dispatch.
Once your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an email from us to confirm your parcel has left us. Once your order is dispatched by us or our suppliers, your order is accepted and so forms the contract between you and us.
Click for details on our Delivery Policy.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS
You may cancel your contract with us at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive your product. In this instance, we will refund you in full for the price paid for goods in accordance with our Returns Policy. To cancel your contract with us, you must inform us in writing, and return the product to us within seven days, unused, in the same condition which you received them, i.e. a re-saleable condition. Unless there is a fault with a product or order, you are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the products to us. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product whilst in your possession.
Click for details on our Returns Policy.
RISK AND TITLE
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
Prices for products, gift wrapping services and delivery are liable to change at any time. Changes will not affect orders already dispatched. If a product or service price has been mistakenly priced and is an obvious error, we are under no obligation to provide this to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Payment must be made by credit or debit card via Paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal Account to use our website. We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
In the case of refund due to cancellation of your contract with us, then we will process your refund as soon as possible, usually within 7 working days with a maximum refund time of thirty days from the date you gave notice in writing. In this instance, we will refund you the price of the product and any applicable delivery charges. Unless the item or order is faulty, the cost and risk of returning the item to us will be your responsibility. For faulty items we will arrange collection and replace or refund the product price, gift wrap and delivery.
Click for details on our Returns Policy.
If you order products from us for delivery outside the UK, then these may be subject to import duties and taxes once the delivery reaches the specified destination. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for the payment of any such import duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by any act or omission outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event), including, without limitation, industrial action, civil commotion, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, epidemic or other natural disaster, any impossibility of the use of transport, any impossibility of the use of telecommunications and the acts, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly by email. We will contact you by email to provide receipt and dispatch confirmation. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
LAW & JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.